AIM
MUNKIEPOX

Cigarette Cigarette

very good

I like your animation Style. the mix of what looks like paper-drawn and computer-drawn animation really gives it its own feel, one which is very appropriate for this particular piece.

Can't say I liked the music, though. bit too whiney and left the end hanging. but not your fault. you still got a 5.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

I'm sure it's good and all, but...

it shows the preloading screen and once the movie loads the window turns black. WTF is with it/my comp that it's doing that? obviously lots of other people are seeing a collab. all I see is an eighth of a second of a lost Soul

Portrait of a Modern Man Portrait of a Modern Man

awesome flash, awesome music.

just one question: why do the bees have forks?

Suicide Sling V2 Suicide Sling V2

it was exactly the same every time.

i commend you for the effort, but what's the point if it doesn't change? every time, it's distance:840, air time: .7sec.

it needs variety.

TheComet responds:

You have to press up/down to adjust the distance and hieght

Dali Dali

this is a very good game.

it's just as strange and astounding as Dali's works. it's an interesting twist on his artwork and everything goes along with the weird-yet-genius styles of Dali's art. the music goes perfectly with it, too.

it's a very good job.

Miss.Dynamite KISS doll Miss.Dynamite KISS doll

overall, well done.

there are only a few things i think could be improved upon: 1. make the window quite a bit bigger; having to click and drag ten times to get across the game is annoying. 2. it could be useful to have all of the clothes out at once, instead of having to click the buttons to get them. 3. make the uzi removable and/or replacable with another object.

all in all, it's a very good game

no comment on the ones who want to see T&A...